The Girl of the Lake book tour
- Portland, Maine, Tuesday, June 27, 2017, 7 p.m., Book Launch, The Girl of the Lake, Print: A Bookstore.
- Portland, Maine, Wednesday, June 28, 2017, noon, Bill Roorbach in conversation with Ann Hood, Portland Public Library.
- Brookline, Mass., Thursday, July 13, 2017, 7 p.m., With Akhil Sharma, Brookline Booksmith.
- Manchester Center, VT, Friday, July 14, 2017, 7 p.m., Northshire Bookstore.
- Madison, Conn,. Monday, July 17, 2017, 7 p.m., R.J. Julia Booksellers.
- South Hadley, MA, Tuesday, July 18, 2017, 7 p.m., Odyssey Bookshop, The Village Commons.
- Brooklyn, NY, Wednesday, July 19, 2017, 7:30 p.m., Books are Magic.
- Ridgefield, Conn,, Thursday, July 20, 2017, 7 p.m., Books on the Common, Ridgefield Library.
- Tenants Harbor, Maine, Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 5:30 p.m., Tenants Harbor Reading Series, Ocean View Grange, , Rt. 131 (between Tenants Harbor and Port Clyde). Wine and food – 5:30 p.m. Reading – 7 p.m.
- Portsmouth, NH, Tuesday, August 1, 2017, 6:30 p.m., RiverRun Bookstore.
- Portland, Maine, Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 7 p.m., Bill and Dave’s Cocktail Hour Live at .Print: A Bookstore, Bill Roorbach in conversation with David “ULTIMATE GLORY” Gessner,
- Providence, RI, Tuesday, August 15, 2017, 7 p.m., Point Street Reading Series.
- Farmington, Maine, Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 7 p.m., Devanney, Doak & Garrett Booksellers.
- Portland, Maine, Saturday, August 26, 2017, 2:30 p.m., Fort Shorts: a benefit for the restoration of Fort Gorges in Casco Bay off Portland, Maine. With authors Bill Roorbach, Richard Russo, Kate Christensen, Monica Wood, Kate Miles, Lincoln Paine, Ron Curry. At the fort—ferry available. Rain date Sunday, August 27.
- Washington, D.C,, Saturday, September 2, 2017, Bill Roorbach in conversation with Brad Watson, National Book Festival.
- Saturday, January 21, 2017: We Are All American Beauty: The Other Inaugural Poets. Speedwell Arts, Portland, Maine. Emcee.
- Friday, February 3, 2017: Rolling Fatties, Kingfield, Maine, 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 13, 2017: Rural Health Initiative Dinner speaker, University of Maine Medical School.